SPREAD THE MESSAGE! HOST A PRESENTATION
Connections Matter is a community effort. We want everyone to know that fostering caring relationships with the children, families, and adults in your life matters for developing healthy brains, supportive relationships, and thriving communities.
CONNECTIONS MATTER PRESENTATION
Host a Connections Matter Presentation for your workplace, agency, faith community or civic group.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE:
– Interactive, discussion-based curriculum
– Better understanding of trauma, brain development, resilience, and health – and how these topics relate to one another
– Concrete knowledge about Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs)
– Action planning and next steps for how you can make a difference
– Resources on trauma-informed care and implementation
– Strategies for increasing and improving your own connections
– Meeting other community members and building your network
– Tools for strengthening both personal and community resilience
Fill out the interest form to be contacted with more information
Request a CONNECTIONS MATTER Training
For more information about Connections Matter workshops and the public awareness campaign, contact LouMecia Staton, firstname.lastname@example.org.