With your support, we give communities, professionals, and parents the tools and capacity to make their communities healthy, nurturing, supportive places for children and their caregivers. Please consider helping us make all of North Carolina a place where children and families can thrive.
A full 86% of every dollar you donate goes directly to support our programs and services, while the remaining 14% supports our small administrative staff. All donations are tax-deductible.
To make a donation by mail, please send a personal check, cashier’s check, or money order to the address below.
Prevent Child Abuse North Carolina
3716 National Drive, Suite 118
Raleigh, NC 27612
Thank you for your donation to Prevent Child Abuse North Carolina!